Welcome to Dundalk FM......
- Join our free Radio Documentary Workshop 23rd and 30th of June 2015
- Advertising on Dundalk FM is good for your business.
- Dundalk FM is looking for volunteers.
- Would you like to learn how to present on radio?
- Clodagh Culligan, member founder of Oran’s Foundation
- Dundalk FM have a vacancy for an Advertising Representative
- Brendan McCahey winner of the Voice of Ireland
- Ongoing appeal – bring your old mobile phones in to Dundalk FM
- Liquitabs are the most common cause for enquiry at the National Poison Information Centre.
- Leprechaun Gathering in Carlingford this weekend
Dundalk FM is a not-for-profit, independent, friendly, community development organisation giving voice to all in Dundalk and surrounding area. We are committed to educate, entertain and inform through our wide range of programmes.
People who listen to Dundalk FM will hear programmes containing something of
local interest. They will find the members of the station accessible and approachable.
They will hear a laid back,’ ordinary person’ presentation style, and have access to local news, sports and information as well as specialist music shows.
Make Dundalk FM your homepage!
Host your own show . .