Our AGM will be held in the Community Offices, Partnership Court, Park Street, Dundalk on Monday 16th September 2019 at 7.15pm. New members are welcome to attend.
Dundalk FM is a not for profit community media initiative supported by a team of volunteers of local broadcasters, local businesses and community groups.
It was set up in 2002 and broadcasts 24/7 from our studios in Partnership Court, Park Street, Dundalk.
We run an Information Evening every 2 months and new trainees complete a 2 Day Radio Course to learn technical, presentation and radio production skills.
Annual Membership is open to all Community Groups, Individuals and Statutory Organisations from the Dundalk area.
Community Group €30.00
What you can gain by joining Dundalk FM as a Member.
- Continued Professional Development Training opportunities through internal and CRAOL workshops.
- The right to vote at the Annual General Meeting.
- Eligibility to take part in sub committees and stand as a Director on the Board of Dundalk FM.
- Submit a programme proposal and get a broadcast slot on Dundalk FM.
- Join a vibrant community radio network in Dundalk.
- Learn how to use the sound desk, portable recorder and to edit audio recordings.
- Improve your speech making and presentation skills.
- Give something back to the community.
To renew your membership please print off and return the form below and send it in accompanied by your annual fee. Members who pay on or before 1st September 2019 are entitled to vote at the AGM. Radio trainees from last September until now receive free membership for 2019/2020.
Individual Membership Form 2020