The main duties and responsibilities are to
- Provide broadcast training and to facilitate Community and Voluntary Groups and volunteer presenters to create radio shows.
- Produce, present and edit programming according to the weekly schedule.
- Ensure adverts are scripted, edited and recorded to a professional standard.
- Assist at outside broadcasts, promotions, roadshows and to record these events as required.
- Administer studio and equipment bookings.
A background in training, audio production and an understanding of social benefit is desirable.
To apply for this position, please send a Cover Letter and CV to
HR, Dundalk FM, Partnership Court, Park Street, Dundalk, A91 HH29 or apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 5th August 2020 at 5.00 pm.
Dundalk Media Centre Company Limited by Guarantee trading as Dundalk FM is supported by the Department of Rural and Community Development and
Pobal through the Community Services Programme.